Monday, January 31, 2011

Chris Avery Bennet

          Who is Chris Avery Bennet? Well that’s really my internet name. I created this name as a name that could be a safe one for the gay community to know that the person who is given the last name of a Bennet is not only a friend to all but is an extraordinarily talented person. As a child I was bullied for simply talking like a girl and as I got older things only got worse until one day I learned to really stand up for my self and to talk down to my enemies my life had changed forever.
            In my early days of the internet my name was known as Christifa which quickly wore out on me so I decided to take the maiden name of my grandmother and so Chris Bennet was born
 

                At this stage of my life I truly wanted to make a difference in peoples lives. I would see people saying they wish there was more suport in the world an I wanted to be that person people can look to for help and support. I wanted to be the person anyone can count on and trust. In honor of this value of mine I created the Make a Difference Pride movement. Make A Difference was a great success for a little over a year until due to personal crisis it was shut down.
                After sorting out some serious tragedy and tramatic issues a year later I stepped back into the world of the internet but this time I wanted more of a name that people can really recognize so after some serious thinking I came up with the name Chris Avery Bennet. Still on a roll I wanted to get back into my blogging and this time make things really serious and so the M.A.D. aka Make A Difference blog was officaly re born into a media blog. Chris Avery Bennet is not only a blogger but someone who is always positive and will always go out of his way to help another. One of Chris Averys signitures is taking photographs that wow just about anyone. Here are some examples.
                                                                                     Photo: Michelle
                                                                                             Photo: Emily

                                                                                        Chris Avery
                                                                              Chris Avery and Emily


                                                                                Photo: Lauren
                                                                    Chris Avery Before a busness call from Holland

                                                              Chris Avery in a water photoshoot photo:michelle
                                                                                      Photo:Michelle
                                                                          Chris Avery advertising joshylofty.com
                                                                                    Photo:Michelle
                                                                                               Photo: Michelle


                                                                   Chris Avery with models Jenni Lynn and Buba
                                                                 Chris Avery with models Jenni Lynn and Buba

            Today Chris Avery Bennet works on his website:
And a social network
You can contact him through his facebook just look up Chris Avery Bennet.
Enjoy and “Make A Difference”

No comments:

Post a Comment