Monday, October 1, 2012

Rest In Peace Sahara Davenport






                           










Today October 1st 2012 an international icon died. Sahara Davenport born on December 17, 1984 as Antoine Ashley attended Southern Methodist University and earned his Bachelors of fine arts as he started his career as a drag queen.

His astounding talent was recognized as he was accepted into Rupauls Drag Race Season 2 and was eliminated for being "too lady like" Sahara was partners with another drag queen from Rupauls Drag Race Manila Luzan. Their relationship and professions are an inspiration to all in the gay community. There is no current information released on Sahara's death.


            Here are some photos from Sahara's career.

-Chris Avery Bennet

4 comments:

  1. really tacky of you to be trying to promote your shitty blog with sahara's death, leaving the link in posts about her loss.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This was only done out of respect by no means did I try to get any personal gain out of this. This pages mission is to inspire and educate the gay community. Once again i maintain that I am sorry for your loss and my thoughts and prayers are with you.
      Chris Avery

      Delete
  2. I dont think this was tacky, I think you were in a great place when writing this. Sahara aka Antoine touched many of lives with his bubbly personality and natural way of making himself shine.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Greаt blоg from thаt ωhich I've read thus far. I'm
    Μyrna from Derri Dеrra, Austгaliа
    and I was sο thankful to haѵe sеen
    thiѕ blog. In fact, I'd really like to get in contact with you. Will you make sure you drop me a e-mai?

    Here is my page - outcome

    ReplyDelete